Recognize a very real danger
The statistics are staggering: every year 43% of computer users lose irreplaceable files. Dangers lurk around every corner – hard drive crashes, theft, power surges, natural disasters, or accidentally deleting your own files. You need to be aware that losing your most valuable files is a very real possibility. Don’t be the victim. You need to take proper precautions. Protect your self.
- Accidental Deletion: 43% of people lose irreplaceable files every year.
- Theft: Only 3 out of 100 stolen laptops are ever recovered.
- Disaster: Thousands of files are lost each year to fires, floods, and other disasters.
- Drive: Failure Up to 13% of hard drives crash in their first year.
Effect on Businesses
- Retrieval of data from a crashed hard drive is often extremely costly, and there is NO GUARANTEE of success!
- Data Loss makes your Business Suffer
- Your business data go hand in hand with your business operations. The loss of such data, or even their temporary inaccessibility, may threaten your hard-earned competitive position.
- Companies without proactive backup and recovery policies are likely to be OUT OF BUSINESS within 2 years of a major disaster.
- Loss of business data may ruin your company’s reputation, and may lead to expensive litigation.
- Worst of all, it interrupts your business continuity.
for more information www.dsphinx.com